Subscribe to Deep Politics
- PG$E Can’t Buy Insurance against CyberAttacks anymore
- Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Alaska’s Bristol Bay Destruction Mine Project Fatally Wounded by US-EPA – Expected to Die soon
- Blunder: PSA Test Should NOT be used warns Researcher who Discovered it !
- How Long Would You Like to Live? Centuries?
- Norm on SmartMeters Facilitate Cyber War Against US
- Jasmine on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- David on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Madlain Michael on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Nancy Souza on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Heather Chang on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Jane Flury on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- kira on Ed Leeper: Monterey Renaissance Man
- Death by Great White Shark – Pacific Grove, California is Number One !
- Skeptico’s Misconstruction of Basic Logical Fallacies – while Spreading his own Fallacy Fog
- New World Record? Six Logical Fallacies with a Single Sentence promoting Genetically Modified Food
- Welcome to Pacific Stump – Thanks to Bill Kampe and Robert Huitt
- SmartMeters Facilitate Cyber War Against US
- CIA is Recruiting – “Right Here in River City” (Monterey) – No Reservations Needed
Administrivia & Subscribing
Category Archives: Media
The daily Herald newspaper has gone so far off the deep end, abandoning their professional responsibility to Monterey Peninsula readers – that we need a whole new newspaper of record. A newspaper that explicitly refuses to hire such horrible anti-public … Continue reading
US President Obama warned high-school students in Virginia September 2009 — “Be careful about what you post on Facebook, because in the YouTube age whatever you do will be pulled up later somewhere in your life.” “They trust me [with … Continue reading
“Doing Nothing is Always Superior to Doing Something Wrong” – David Dilworth, March 2011 You’ll probably not guess who is my favorite President since I’ve been of voting age, or why. You’re right, “favorite” is too strong. Lets just say … Continue reading
This is Part 2 of a report on HOPE’s first meeting with the Gary Omernick, President of The Herald, Monterey’s local daily newspaper. A primary subject on our agenda is the Herald’s 7 year long complete news and editorial blackout … Continue reading
Did you ever wonder why newspaper stories are biased in favor of government and business — and against public interests ? Well, we got a rare insight in a Herald blog article by Joe Livernois. Livernois is the Herald’s “City … Continue reading
Part I: Was the Herald’s Letter-Editor Royal Calkins Caught Censoring & BlackListing, then Lying to Cover it up?
(c) Copyright 2009-2011 David Dilworth “I’ll never print anything from you.” – Royal Calkins After HOPE received an unusually high number of Herald political censorship complaints (on top of their complete lack of response to HOPE’s carefully written Better Water … Continue reading
Its hard to find any political issue the Carmel Pine Cone Publisher Paul Miller and I agree upon. His loathing for environmental protection, the laws protecting it, and his sucking up to Clint Eastwood and his Pebble Beach Company forest … Continue reading
Cell Phones Causing Head Tumors (c) Copyright 2011 David Dilworth Update May 31, 2011: “Finally-The First Official Recognition that Cell-Phones Could Cause Brain Cancer” It is unfortunate that it is necessary to disprove Paul Miller’s January 14, 2011 (unsigned) editorial … Continue reading
Correcting Pesticide Definition and Exposing Hypocrisy in Letter to Carmel Pine Cone Editor Paul Miller
Here’s another letter Carmel Pine Cone Editor Paul Miller refused to print. That refusal solidly reinforces the closing line from his Editorial that this letter responds to “… when you’ve already made up your mind about what a story’s supposed … Continue reading